'I went and did an HIV Test and it’s negative to date' - Shikhar Dhawan reveals interesting tale about his tattoo

Shikhar Dhawan

LONDON, ENGLAND – MAY 25: Shikhar Dhawan of India walks off after being dismissed by Trent Boult of New Zealand during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Warm Up match between India and New Zealand at The Kia Oval on May 25, 2019 in London, England. (Photo by Jordan Mansfield/Getty Images)


Veteran Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan, who will lead the Punjab Kings in the upcoming edition of the Indian Premier League, shared an intriguing detail about his personal life in a latest interview. The southpaw, who dons several tattoos on his body, revealed going for an HIV test due to the fear of the needle that was used for one of his tattoos.

The Indian batting ace revealed that his family did not approve of his tattoos, and he was also beaten by his father after he got to know about the tattoo. Dhawan admitted that he was scared about the needle that was used to make one of his tattoos, prompting him to go for an HIV test, which turned out to be negative. 

“When I was 14-15 years old, I had gone to Manali and got a tattoo done on my back without informing my family members. I had to hide it for quite some time, about 3-4 months, and then when my father got to know, he beat me. I got a bit scared after doing the tattoo because I had no clue about the number of bodies that needle had pierced. So then I went and did an HIV Test and it’s negative to date (laughs),” Dhawan said on the show ‘Seedhi Baat’ on Aaj Tak.

For a better experience: Download the CricTracker app from the IOS App Store and Google Play Store



from Cricket News: Latest and Breaking Cricket News & Updates Today | CricTracker.com https://ift.tt/CQAF2sr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virat Kohli is in the same bracket as Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting: Curtly Ambrose

'I was almost embarrassed with our first half of the game today' - Ricky Ponting after DC's 106-run defeat versus KKR

Why Axar Patel will not play Asia Cup 2023 Final match against Sri Lanka?